(Future) motherhood causes many changes. During the pregnancy phase and the next phase, many young mothers struggle to find their personal balance between work and family life. Research has shown that women often adjust their ambitions or abandon their careers entirely at this stage.
Through proper guidance and by facilitating an open dialogue, you as an organization can ensure that women perform better in the workplace, are motivated and stay to keep their ambitions in sight. This reduces the drop-out risk considerably.
SHE Performance can support your organization in making a complete and sustainable policy for retaining female talent at this stage.
SHE PERFORMANCE FOR THE EMPLOYER.
- Online coaching tool for managers including maternity package
- Management training
- Coaching of (future) mothers within the organization
- Mom in Balance® workouts including inspiration package and vitality app
COACHING TOOL FOR MANAGERS.
- Online coaching tool for the manager and his/her pregnant employee
- Facilitates an open dialogue between manager and employee
- Start: when employee announces pregnancy till nine months after return to the organization which is usually twelve months after giving birth
- Using the due date as a base point, a personal dashboard with a timeline is incorporated in the online tool
- The personal timeline provides a clear insight into the different phases of pregnancy, leave and period after return together with the associated discussion topics.
- The tool facilitates seven meeting moments. For each meeting, both the manager and the employee receiver an e-mail trigger to the dashboard with more information about the relevant phase and discussion topics.
- The online tool provides information about absenteeism, working conditions and leave during pregnancy.
- For managers who wish to supervise their pregnant employees even better
- Information about the timeline and stages of pregnancy
- Information about the mental, physical and practical changes during and after the pregnancy
- Tips and handy tools
- Coaching skills for the manager
- For an optimal and energetic balance between work & family life
- Power mom (to be) group coaching
- Individual coaching
- Executive coaching for female talent to the top
- View the total SHE Coaching offer here
Interested? Contact us via the contact details below.
T +31(0)23 303 0197.